Working as a merchandiser requires a specific skillset, knowledge of the retail environment and the flexibility to meet the needs of our clients. As a member of our merchandising team you could be working for one of our big clients, Sainsbury’s, B&Q, Homebase or Waitrose helping to open their new stores or implementing a new marketing campaign.
We strive to be the safest possible pair of hands for our
clients, so we need people who have a good knowledge
of the retail environment, can merchandise and
re-sequence stock to specific store plans and have
excellent attention to detail. We can guarantee that this
is one place you will never be bored.
As part of our team we will provide you with:
• Flexible working hours
• Great variety in the roles you take on
• Development opportunities to become team leaders
• Working within a close team environment
• Working with the UK’s biggest brands and retailers
• Creating an exciting instore and shopping experience